WHO CAN ENTER
- This contest is open to all Nevada residents 21 years of age or older.
- Employees of Full Throttle Law, Clear Counsel Law Group, and their affiliated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter or win.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entry online on FullThrottleLaw.com
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, visit FULLTHROTTLELAW.COM/monthly-prize-giveaway/ and fill out the relevant form.
- Entrants may submit an entry form once per day.
- Enter in person at events
- Occasionally, Full Throttle Law will make entry forms or digital entry forms available at events. Entries at those events do not count against the daily single online entry allowed on FullThrottleLaw.com described in item 1 above.
- Event entry forms may count as multiple entries rather than a single entry at the discretion of Full Throttle Law.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant that they have the rights to use given information in accordance with all privacy laws and that entering does not violate the rights of any third parties. Full Throttle Law reserves the right to disqualify any entry.
- The Contest starts on the first of each month and ends at the end of each month. All entries must be received before noon on the last day of the month. Full Throttle Law is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or other electronic malfunction.
- On the 30th of each month one winner will be selected by random drawing among valid entries. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries.
- One winner will be selected. That winner will receive the monthly prize.
- The estimated value of the grand prize is the retail value of the prize for each month.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Full Throttle Law at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a release which must be received by Full Throttle Law before the prize is delivered to the winner. Full Throttle Law reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be identified within fourteen days, or does not return the release, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from any remaining valid entries.
- There are no substitutions or cash alternatives for the prize except at the sole discretion of Full Throttle Law.
- The winner is responsible for paying all applicable taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. The winner must complete and sign a Form W-9
- Only one prize will be awarded.
- Full Throttle Law is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Full Throttle Law is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.
- In entering the contest, you acknowledge that Full Throttle Law has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, and/or voice for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Full Throttle Law has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
ODDS OF WINNING / MISCELLANEOUS
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Full Throttle Law at 1671 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Suite 200; Henderson, Nevada 89012
- The prize name will be announced on our Facebook page and other social media channels.
- In entering the contest, you acknowledge that Full Throttle Law may contact you for other promotional or marketing purposes.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Full Throttle Law reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and to change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Full Throttle Law and its respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.